Friday, November 16, 2012

Passports!!!

    Ok, they are not here, but we have FINALLY applied for our passports.   I know this isn't a huge step, but I take what I get these days.  Lately, all I here is "you have to wait", "no, you can't do that yet", "it's not ready yet", and my favorite "this is a long process".  (As if I haven't already figured out that it's a LONG process.)  I get so frustrated.  I am one of those people that likes to do everything I can; I like to feel the progress. But progress is a bit invisible these days.
    Maybe it is time for me to dig deep and figure out what lesson I am supposed to be learning now.  Or maybe this is just Patience 102.  And I was just silly enough to think that Patience 101 was enough.

    Apparently I am supposed to be satisfied with posting yet again about our fundraisers.  So here is our list:

1.  Use Amazon to Christmas shop!!! Just make sure to use our link box at the right!

2. Livi's Gift Shoppe on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/#!/LivisGiftShoppe
Check it out....I am continually adding new things!

3. Blocks....yes, I will still make blocks.  I may never want to see a block again as long as I live, but for Olivia I will persevere. The info about blocks can be found here: BLOCKS

No comments:

Post a Comment