Friday, October 26, 2012

Blocks for Livi

So I know it is early (seeing as how I just introduced our blog a few days ago); but you can never have enough time to fund raise.  Josh and I realized going into this how much it would cost our family to bring Olivia home, and we are fully prepared to work our hineys off to do it.  BUT just in case you want to help.... ;)

This will be our first fundraiser, and I am fully prepared to make these for as long as this adoption takes, so all you have to do is come find this post if you would like to donate for them.


  These are Olliblocks (No, I did not create them; the printouts are from Ollibird [which I found on Pinterest]. You can go there and print them yourself if you would like.) But if you are like me and you have other things to do besides take on a new craft where you spend hours gluing, cutting, spraying...etc, then you can just get mine! :)

(The Chevrons are not from Ollibird; I added them--just love that pattern with these cute faces.)
 
So here's the deal:  for a $10 "chip-in" (found up in the upper right-hand corner)  you will receive a gift of one set of 3 blocks (you can get just boys, just girls, or a mix of both...also there is a funny animal set but I don't have a pic yet.)  Now if you would like more than one set the you can donate...
$18 for 2 sets
$24 for 3 sets
$32 for 4 sets 
$40 for 5 sets
These would make great gifts for all the little ones in your family for Christmas, birthdays, baby showers or just because! 
(But please remember these are for personal use and should not be resold --thanks!)
 
If you do not have a Paypal account and can not use the "chip- in", please contact me at: waysthatyouchangeme@gmail.com for a alternate form of donating to Olivia's adoption.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment