Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Anyone Interrested?

So right now we are in the midst of way more adoption paperwork than I want to think about. ( I really should have become a notary--or at least befriended one.)  And instead of dwelling on how long all of this is taking and getting frustrated, I decided I would ask y'all if you could help me out with something.

  I am going to be setting up a craft sale sight on Facebook here in the next few days.  All the proceeds will go towards our adoption and it will contain various craft items that I have made and some of my Wildwood items.  What I would really love though is variety. So is there something that you make (crafts, foods, anything really) that you would like to donate to my sale?  Anything handmade would be great, but even something that isn't a craft (books, dvds, cds, etc.) that would just make a great Christmas gift for someone else to buy (so preferrably an unused item).  I will photo list(so you would have to send me a picture) each item and then the buyer of that item will contact me and we can arrange either Paypal payment or check or whatever.  If you donated an item I would just need you to ship the item to the person who buys it (you would have to be willing to pay for the shipping--so I suggest light items).  Anyone interrested????  This would really help us out! 

Here is the link to our craft fundraiser page:  Livi's Gift Shoppe
my new motto :)

No comments:

Post a Comment