Monday, January 14, 2013

USCIS Mailed!!!

We were finally able to mail off our USCIS (immigration) application today!  After many false alarms and setbacks, we finally received our homestudy in the mail on Saturday.  This made for a very long weekend, in which, I checked and rechecked and rechecked all of my application forms and added documents. I am paranoid about doing something wrong on all these weird applications. 
So onward and forward....this application process could take anywhere from 30-90days and if we are accepted we can then send in our Dossier. My son told me last night he thought this process was going quickly.  I thought of pregnancy and all the times people say how quickly it is going by for them.  Never feels quite that way for the person going through it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment