Thursday, October 9, 2014

One Year

October 9th, 2013 Weronika Radola officially became Olivia Veronica Johnson.
 
 And I have been wracking my brain for the right words to express what to say that would properly sum up life with Olivia has been like this year.  And I decieded that I have no words (shocking, right).  I can not adequately say what needs to be said about her...about us...about life. So I chose to say it through the words of a song that has really spoken to me...when I hear it, I am ever reminded of THIS LOVE. You know, the love God exemplifies. The one He teaches. The one He asks us to share with others. The love we should fight for. 
 
Love is not a place
To come and go as we please
It's a house we enter in
And then commit to never leave
So lock the door behind you
Throw away the key
We'll work out together
Let it bring us to our knees
To some love is a word
That they fall into
But when they're falling out
Keeping their word is hard to do
Love will come to save us
If we only call
He will ask nothing from us
But demand we give our all
Love is a shelter
In a raging storm
Love is peace
In the middle of a war
If we try to leave
May God send angels to bar the door
No, love is not a fight
But it is something worth fighting for.
I will fight for you will fight for you
Will you fight for me?
Because love is worth fighting for...
 
-Warren Barfield
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 





 



 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment